Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 25

5 posters

Go down

ACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 25 Empty ACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 25

Post  Isaac Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Ok i didnt get to much from the actual chapter, but i was thinking about the amount of crap paul goes through.. and how much faith he had in God. Im sure he prayed a lot too, and we should do that for the retreat, like roh sent in the email.

E-Sek OUT!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

ACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 25 Empty Re: ACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 25

Post  Steven.Hong Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:22 pm

I didnt really get alot of this but i got that when Festus went to Caesarea The high leader told him to send
Paul to Jerusalem but on the way he was killed. When i read that I thought it was weird for the high leader
to kill someone. I didnt think that that would happen. So I got that even the high position
people make do bad things.

-Steven Hong lol!
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:54 pm

hey guyss
same with the rest of you guys, i didnt get much from this chapter either.. But this really points out that Paul really didn't do anything wrong - and the leaders themselves admit it.
The only thing that people were able to accuse him of were:
19 "Instead, they had some points of dispute with him about their own religion and about a dead man named Jesus who Paul claimed was alive. "
And despite this, i think it's so ridiculous thast people are so persistant on killing him, just because his beliefs contradict what they believe..
This really reminds me that Christianity is not easy - justice does not always win Sad
But God does, and hey, if Paul dies, its all in God's wonderful wonderful plan...
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Ha Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 am

i learned from this Chapter about being dedicated.. which I'm very bad at
so now I gotta catch up on devos.. yeee =]
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you

Back to top Go down

Post  hannahlee Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm

I didn't post this one :/

Acts 25

I didn't get much from this specific chapter, but as this whole thing unravels, it's hard to believe the effort that these people are putting in, just to see something happen to Paul. It's clear that their only point of conflict with Paul is a difference in beliefs, and just for that, they're sending him allllll over the place to seek justice? Ridiculous. But I do appreciate how the officials are adamant about the fact that they can't charge him without a legible cause to. I guess I thought they'd be a bit more crooked than that?

- H
hannahlee
hannahlee
minion

Number of posts : 219
Birthday : how tall? CN tower tall...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down