Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

요행롬 13

2 posters

Go down

요행롬 13 Empty 요행롬 13

Post  Allan Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Hello Very Happy

John 13

Man Heavy stuff, Jeus is going to die soon. It's hard to believe that the journey is coming to a end. Sad

What a great command, be humble, never take pride, and do what I've shown you. Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must
love another. Love one another such a simple concept, but it's true. Today's world could be transformed if everyone learned to love and not
hate. Love others, it's hard sometimes, like when someone pisses you off (can I say that Question ), but don't fall with them, don't be quick to anger, Love them don't hold a grudge. man this is getting U chi heh LOL

WHoS PumPEd For TMr YhAAHah

goOD Night Y'AlL
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

요행롬 13 Empty Re: 요행롬 13

Post  dennis Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm having a fit right now. I don't know where my bible is. My yellow Bible.
So. angry.

Anyway, John 13.
I really love this passage, and I learned a couple of things from it.

First, I realized that Jesus is a man of example. He washed the disciples' feet so that they would see that "no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." When he says the second part about the messenger, I immediately thought he was talking about himself and God. At this point, since Jesus is the messenger of God, he's lifting God up so that He can be glorified. Also, when Jesus lays his life down for us, I not only think that it's the act of setting all of us free from sin, but a message for us to love others as Jesus loved us. Even in verse 35, Jesus says, "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." If we love each other as Jesus loved us, as one family, other people will see that it's only through God that we're able to have these amazing relationships with each other. From this, eventually, they'll probably want to join in.

Second, when Jesus was repeating the fact that one of the disciples was going to betray him, I was getting so frustrated because I wanted Jesus to stop Judas from making that choice. That's when I realized how amazing God is, because He gives us the freedom to choose. He knows about every path we will take in our lives, but, even if He sees that we will take the unfaithful road, He lets us be. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it very well, but, just as He warned, but not prevented, Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, He uses the Bible to show us what is right and wrong, but ultimately leaves everything up to us to choose. My hope is that I don't become like Judas who makes the wrong decision even after he's seen all the amazing things God can do in everyone's lives.

Let's rock it tomorrow. yee Twisted Evil (I thought it looked like a rocker face....anyone with me? anyone?)
bounce
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down