Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh man.. another rape story

2 posters

Go down

Oh man.. another rape story Empty Oh man.. another rape story

Post  Michael Ha Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 am

Hey guys, I thought this was a very classic chapter in that it had the whole theme of rape followed by revenge going on and the people exacting revenge represented the archetype of revenge-doers because they did not foresee future outcomes and acted on impulse.
I learned from this Chapter that you might be doing revenge for the "good" of someone close to you, but this could lead to other problems. In the case of this Chapter, Jacob now has to deal with the possibility of a united and organized enemy force destroying his household.
Revenge is sweet, but it cannot be measured so it is likely that revenge will bring about another.
Umm... ya that's about it...
Will catch up tmr! gonna die of sleep depravation >_>
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Oh man.. another rape story Empty Genesis 34 Devotion

Post  Allan Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 am

Oh boy What has happened here. Somebody got raped, man I am seeing alot of umm rape going on in the bible Jeezz
So revenge, it's a funny concept because we always find a way to jutify revenge, but after we carry it out, there is that bitter taste left in your mouth. Revenge is...A PAIN IN THE DO KU MONG! It never solves anything, it just makes things worst.

Side not killing guys who just had the chopping motion that is low
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down