Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thursyda

3 posters

Go down

thursyda Empty thursyda

Post  Pa Ta Rick Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 am

Choices Control Your Calendar

Your choices are far more powerful than your circumstances. You may not like how complicated your life has become yet (with few exceptions) no one is forcing you to keep your life complicated.

You have the power to simplify your life. In fact, God expects us to assume responsibility for our lives and to carefully choose how we spend our time.

You have just enough time to do God's will while you're here on earth. You've been given just enough time to fulfill your purpose. When you try to do more than God planned for you, it's only natural that you'll find yourself constantly out of time or stressed over your schedule.

My prayer for you is that you will find relief from stress and a new sense of satisfaction as you do only the things God created you to do.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

thursyda Empty Re: thursyda

Post  Daniel Kim Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm

People spend their time only doing things that pleasure them. Playing video games, hanging out with your friends, going to parties, and even taking drugs. And when it comes to doing things we have to do, we feel stressed due to how much time we wasted just having fun. God wants us to choose our choices wisely so we can be freed from the stress we feel. So, instead of doing video games, why not do God's work. Once you are done everything that is mandatory, then you can do things that pleasure you. That way, you can finally feel relief from the stress you felt for a while.

Daniel Kim
minion

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jess Kim Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 am

Wow I haven't done devos in so long... Ive noticed that I always feel kinda down for no reason when I dont spend time with God in some way, whether it be prayer, qt or devos. Lately I've worried more about things that didn't bother me before and I've just felt sadder overall about life. I'm glad this happens because it shows me just how powerful a relationship with God can be, and it always makes me go back to God when I slack off and get lazy. Anyways- to the devo. I think one of the hardest things to do is distinguish Gods voice from your own thoughts. I feel like I dont know what God wants for me because I dont know what he's saying to me. This is pretty dumb of me because I rarely ever actually try to listen. I just pray God what do you want me to do and then go to sleep which accomplishes nothing. Even so, I can tell that my daily routine isn't very godly because I'm pretty lazy and gluttonous. I need to focus on time management the most.

Jess Kim
minion

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down