Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA LA LA LA

2 posters

Go down

LA LA LA LA Empty LA LA LA LA

Post  Cathy Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:44 am

GOOOD DAYY Smile
hope you guys had a fun and productive study day, while i caught up on my sleep

Genesis 25: To be honest, i didnt get that much from this chapter. Although I did notice that they call the wives of a lot of people 'barren' in the bible. But have you considered that it is the men's fault? I mean, its more likely that Abraham pased on his inability to reproducce to his son, but NO they blame the women. TSK
haha anyways Esau and Jacob are born, and verse 23 says,
"Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger."
I thought that it was interesting that it says that the older will serve the younger, since back in the day it was all about the oldest son, and the youngest son always got shaafted. But I guess this is another example of how God works opposite from the way the world works sometimes. The world says that the rich are kicking butt in life, whereas God says that the poor are gonna go to heaven. This reminds us again that the worlds standards are not the right ones Smile

LETS ROCK TMRW
ps im SO HUNGRY but theres nothing to eat, no candy, chocolate, chips, ramyun or anyhing. and we all know that anything that isnt one of those 4 are not considered food to me Razz
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

LA LA LA LA Empty Re: LA LA LA LA

Post  dennis Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Genesis 25

Ditto Cathy.
I didn't really get too much out of this chapter, but I realized that, even at the beginning of time, sin existed and is inevitable for us. Just as Jacob traded Esau's birthright for stew, there are many sins in this world. But, those who believe in God try to avoid sin and ask for forgiveness.
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum