Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friday

4 posters

Go down

friday Empty friday

Post  Pa Ta Rick Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Please God by Keeping Financial Records

When you think of following Jesus, your probably don't think about keeping good financial records, but God wants you to keep track of what you spend, what you owe, and what you earn.

The Bible says we need to watch our financial interests closely. "Know the state of your flocks ". Today we might say, "Know the state of your stocks'. In other words, we need to know where our money is going. People say money talks, but actually it just walks away quietly. And you wonder where it went.

Not knowing where your money is going equals disaster. You get into debt because you're not keeping good records that show you what is happening with your finances. As the saying goes, you end up spending money you don't have on things you don't need to impress people you don't even like.

And this causes all kinds of problems in your life. When you wonder where it all went, that is a warning sign. You are already in trouble if you don't know where your money is going because ignorance and easy credit equals trouble.

You need to know what you owe, own, and earn. If you want your next ten years to be a decade of destiny, then you have to keep good records because riches can disappear fast.

Think about this: if you spent as much time writing down your finances as you do worrying about them, you'd probably have a lot less to worry about. You need to keep good records if you want God's blessing on your finances.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

friday Empty Re: friday

Post  Audrey Jong Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Wow, everything is about buisness this week.
So in general, be careful of what you put your money on. Spend it for good things instead of facing regret.
I don't have much to say about today's devo, but I have a question:
"You need to keep good records if you want God's blessing on your finance."
In what way exactly is this related? I see somewhat of a connection, but I don't completely see it.

So anyways, that I all! I'm so glad that its finally Friday; I've had a really tough and a busy week. Well, I will see you tomorow! Very Happy
~Audrey~
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kim Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am

I feel that this devo is very self-explanatory, as it states that you should watch where your money goes and spend it wisely. You should always keep records of where you spend your money, because if you don't start doing this early, your bad habits will come back and bite you in the butt. In other words, you will most likely become in debt because you do not know where your money goes, and therefore not realize how much you are really spending. And the stress will get to you as well, because once you're in debt, it is very hard to come out of debt.
I dont really necessarily know how this is related to God, but yeah. afro afro afro afro afro 

John Kim
minion

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jaake kwon Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 am

I really don't feel the whole financial being relevant to God other than metaphorical comparisons of what we value.

Honestly, my financial situation isn't something I care too much about for now, as I see value within other means such as goods and services. Right now, I have maybe a hundred in my bank acc, but I'm surrounded by great luxuries with free access all of which I consider valuable.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down