Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 7

3 posters

Go down

Oct 7 Empty Oct 7

Post  Kevin Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:15 am

OK well I just got home and NO ONE posted.
come onnn

Today's service revolved around Grace.

Something we don't deserve.
That's ALL i think about when I think about Grace.
Especially during times like thanksgiving where we acknowledge the things that God had given us so freely are times we should reflect on his amazing grace.There are so many things he's done for us, will do for us, that we just dont know yet.
What a great god we have
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Oct 7 Empty Re: Oct 7

Post  Pa Ta Rick Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 am

Thanksgiving is the one time in the year where we give thanks to the Lord.
I find that thats a bit to little BECAUSE God provides us with so many things and aids us during hards times and struggle but we give thanks to him once a year.
Main message i got from the sermon was Grace. And how his grace is enough for us. We shouldnt be praying for more when we already have enough. but be thankful for what we already have.
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Kim Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 pm

the sermon on sunday was revolved around God's Grace.
i think that its very important to think about grace and thankfulness especially at a time like thanksgiving. we should be thankful for everything God has done for us. he balances out our lives with blessings, answered prayers, etc. i liked the example in the passage of the guy crippled in both feet (forgive me, i have tried to spell his name but failed terribly) was sitting at a big feast with others. he was crippled and everyone knew him by being the crippled one that couldnt walk on his own feet. but during the feast, everyone had forgotten about his crippled feet and acknowledged him as someone differently. God is always trying to balance each others lives and make others view one's weakness as a strength. i dont really know if that makes sense, but what im trying to say is that a person's weakness can be their strength. i mean, at the feast, you can only see from chest up because of the table so the guy's crippledness in his feet was some sort of blessing to him at the feast because no one saw it.
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum