Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 15

2 posters

Go down

Jan 15 Empty Jan 15

Post  Sarah Oh Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Today was Dan Kim's first sermon, and I think he did really well!!!!
So today's sermon was about God telling Moses's to go back to Egypt to free the Israelites and then Dan connected that story to what happened to him. God was telling Dan to go back to his home church and to go tell the church that God had sent him. The message i got today is that, I shouldn't hold back. If God is telling me to go, I should go with no hesistation. God will always be with me, so i shouldnt have any fear, and I should put my full trust in the Lord.
Bye guys, have a good week!!
-Sarah Smile
Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Jan 15 Empty Re: Jan 15

Post  Billy Kim Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 am

The thing that popped out is how Dan learned the guitar. Without God, he wouldn't have this wonderful talent. You have to understand that when God calls you to do something, he will fully support you and you'll know if you're doing the right thing or not. For me, I knew God wanted me to join the praise team, it doesn't really matter how I joined but he told me in a way that's not physical. God has his own way of telling you. Most likely, it won't be a physical thing. I know Dan said he heard God tell him, I'm pretty sure he meant it in a way that the message was clear that it might as well be considered God "telling" him. God works in many mysterious ways. I'm not sure if God has spoken to you guys yet and if he hasn't I'm sure he will sooner or later. You're time will come, and it will probably be in a unexpected time. I know I wasn't sure if God wanted me in the Praise team until I was in the praise team for awhile. I probably wouldn't be talented musically if God didn't want me to be here either.
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum