Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The message(genesis:5)

2 posters

Go down

The message(genesis:5) Empty The message(genesis:5)

Post  Steven.Hong Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:19 pm

hello
this verse was really weird in many wayss. It talked a lot about how old the people lived
and how many kids they had and what age they died. Everytime the people died faster
and faster. And now we are like dying in 80-90. Imgaine us living until 910years. You would
be like dust walking around. And still having kids when ur that old.. Wow World record thats
better then anything in the world record book.. Its even better then 3.5..
I learn that people back then had better enviroment to live in so they lived way longer then us..
I wouldn't like to live until like 900years. You would have no friends because your friends would be dead
and you can do anything with your life. maybe sitting down watching TV or sleeping all day
you would be soo lazy..

-Steven Hong lol!
Steven.Hong
Steven.Hong
minion

Number of posts : 142
Birthday : Inside 8====D~~~~o
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

The message(genesis:5) Empty Re: The message(genesis:5)

Post  dennis Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 am

Never ever drink milk with water... EVER.
But, do have muesli yogurt from starbucks.. it's too good. I had three today.

This chapter was quite.. interesting; reminded me of Numbers.
By the end of reading this passage, I wondered what I could possibly take away from today's devotions.
Then, I realized that God blesses us with so many people around us. He created all these people for what purpose? He did it so that we can all bring each other closer to God and do His will.

Also, every one of us feels like we're alone sometimes.. right? We've all been loners. Nonetheless, there are people who care about all of us and who listen to all our troubles and rants. So, I hope that when we're going through difficult times, we'll remember that God has created us to depend on the loving people around us; we can also lend a shoulder to someone else who's having a tough time.

Aightt adios fam.
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down