Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little something something

+4
josephpaik
Grace
julian
Billy Kim
8 posters

Go down

Just a little something something Empty Just a little something something

Post  Billy Kim Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 am

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted for a while and I apologize...
If you guys already didn't know what happened well yea, I got into a car accident.
This week's been very stressful if not one of the most stressful times I've ever been through.
I've been working soo much I could barely get up for school. And because of all this stress it's
been hard for me to stay in touch with God and to be honest, I didn't want to talk to God. I've
been trying to you know stay connected with God and it felt like God wasn't here at all to me.
One day, my friend was listening to this song called "You found me" by The Fray and it really just
changed me.This song just says soo much and it's just about people letting out there feelings
towards God in there desperate times and it really reflected my current situation.
The chorus goes like this

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me, you found me

If you listen to it, the song kinda seems like you're getting mad at God. And I couldn't stop thinking
about this song. I was in my friend's car and he turned it on and I don't think it was a coincidence that
he turned this song on. Right when I was starting to lose faith in God, this song started playing. And the reason
why I'm sharing about this song is because if you think about it, in the tough times, it ALWAYS seems like God's
not there or he shows up a little too late. But I realized, he was ALWAYS THERE~ It's because of our anger
and all our sinful desires that blinds us to see God. It makes you forget that God's been always there. And in
my personal experience, it doesn't matter when you start to see God, I think the only thing that matters is that God
was the one who found us when we lost sight of him. And it took me a couple
of days to really realize and understand that. Saturday could have been A LOT worse for me, it could have been down
right hell for me. Thank GOD I got away with a ticket, and just a broken car bumper. If one thing was different
my closest friend in the world could've been seriously injured or even died and I can't even imagine what kind of
a burden I would live with. Plus I could have been charged 5000 dollars at the minimum flat for driving with a G1,
and be sent to Juvy.PLUS the insurance wouldn't have covered up the damage. I didn't even get a beating from my
parents, they were just glad that I wasn't hurt. I won't lie, I haven't been this stressed out before because my Mom
is constantly yelling at me for no reason at all and is making me work with no socializing but this could have been soo
much worse. And I thank God with all my heart for that. I know all of you guys have your own stressful times or will hit
your stressful times.

Julian: I know you're stressed out with your Uni applications. I can tell cuz that's all you talk about. ahaha well I know
that you have a strong heart and just remember that God is ALWAYS there for you. I just hope you won't have to learn
that the hard way like I did.

Joe: to be honest man, I don't know you that well. From what I know, you're really happy right now with Christine ahaha.
so yea, you'll know what I mean when I say you will have your stressful moments soon. AHAHA jks jks. But When you do
hit your stressful moments, whether it's about your GF or any other reasons, I'll pray for you man.
P.S dude, I actually would like to get to know you more man.

Esther: I'm pretty sure that you're used to Mil-Al by this time. I'm really glad that you joined our ministry and our Family.
I know you struggled with moving to a different church all of a sudden. I'm not the one to justify this but I'm pretty sure
that you were sent here for a purpose. God has something huge planned out for you just like all of us and all I can say is
be excited for the plans God's made for you and also be prepared. lol

Jeremy: Pah Mah...

Get some more scarfs.

aha jokes. dude yea, you're still new and a noob. aha Iunno if it's cuz our age difference that we aren't as close but I would
love to get to know you more but one thing I realized is that you are VERY humble and mature. You know you're bible (cuz you're
the pastor's kid). But yea, Jeremy, you have lots of talents and you are filled with God's blessings. Don't take it for granted,
It's a gift from God that not everybody has. Use your gifts to Glorify God just like how God intended you to use 'em.

Jennifer: yea you definitely need to talk to me more and stop flirting with Joe, He's not single no more. aha jks jks. I know we make
fun of you a lot but we only do that cuz you're a chick.... just like Esther. Don't worry, we pick on her more if you didn't notice.
When you first joined the praise team, you picked things up sooo quick I was surprised. I even told Kevin that and he agreed with the
rest of the old gangs. I have no idea what God will call you to do or has called you to do. But I hope that you won't lose your touch with
God and have a very strong and fortified relationship with him. Remember, having a relationship with God is an opportunity of a Life time.

Grace: Dude, you live far but I think it's about time for you to get a straw and suck it up. Come to practice more. ahaha jks jks.
Dude, you are actually soo awesome. You're in Grade.11 now which is hard to believe cuz I thought you were WAAAAY older than
me when I first met you ahaha. jks jks again. But yea, Iunno how you make up the time to get a Job (if you still do work in that
crappy buffet), school, homework, and do a long ass devo with your heart in it. I'm in Grade.12 taking things easy compared to other
students and with a Job also and can't handle all the work (as if I actually do my Homework). Yea well you're commitment and care
for the praise team is obviously evident and we notice it. I understand that you miss a couple of devos cuz you're stacked with work.
And believe it or not, I've actually learned a lot of things from you. Just hearing stories about your spiritual journey is quite inspiring
and you're one of the couple of younger people that I can look up to and actually learn from. Keep it up and don't let your relationship
with God fade.

Paul: Paul, Dump your GF, do your work, and do your devos aha. I kid Paul. You joined the praise team with me and Kevin. Although
you didn't get to play or sing with us like me and Kevin did, you showed commitment to the praise team AND God by waiting for a whole
year. That's an awfully long time. Even though you may not be playing with us now, regardless of what you're doing, you are still
doing this for God. It may seem like a little work but what you're doing and what we are doing are no different. We're all worshiping God
and I know you understand that better than any of us. Just because you don't come to practice with us, doesn't mean you're not our
family. Remember that we are always a team. I know it may be a lot to ask but it would still be nice if you could come to practices if
you have free time and join us when we do our devos and such.

Kevin: *sigh Kevin. Not gonna lie Kevin, but we've been through a lot. And I've seen you grow-up physically (LMAO), and spiritually.
Iunno if you've seen me grow-up either (well yea, physically I've grown HUMONGOUS). To be honest, my faith with God HAS been going
up and down up and down countless numbers of times. Nonetheless every time I've hit rock bottom, my relationship with God grew even
stronger and I think that's what God does to help me grow. I have no Idea how you've been staying connected with God but I hope
that God will work MIRACLES with you and no lie, you've already worked soo many miracles, even in my life. You've grown to be an
awesome leader but you still do have lots of growing to do, but just know that we can never stop growing. You've grown sooo much
ever since you've joined the praise and I can honestly with my heart say that I know you were called to be the leader of the praise
team. I can picture you being an amazing leader one day leading countless numbers of people to God so keep it up.

Praise Team: I've been through a lot this past week or through my whole entire Journey with God. I grew very fond of the praise team
which is every single one of you and the people before you guys. If it weren't for this team, I would be a completely different person and
I would be no where near close to God as I am now. Just like how just one small little thing could have ruined my whole entire life
on Saturday, no doubt the praise team is that small factor in my life that would have ultimately decided my faith with God. Thx for being
there for me team and Thank God to the Fullest

- Birrie Kimber (aha Jules)
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Just a little something something Empty Re: Just a little something something

Post  julian Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 am

Billy, I'm glad you took the time to even make this post. Practice went well, but it could've went even better if you were there, man. Smile
I'm glad that everything went well... I'll definitely take the time to listen to that song, and I'll reply tomorrow once I do. Take some rest soon and fight the tough battle. I'm sure that God'll help you in your own plan.

The devotion I did a while back is something I guess I would suggest:

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

I'm certain that no matter what goes on in our own lives, it's surely not by accident as Sam always used to say. Nothing is ever done by accident - purpose is what comes from God - if we don't have purpose, then why live? I'm really glad that it didn't crash... really, WE really thank God for that.

Take care Billy, get better, and God Bless,

Jules (you've noticed yet again. Just wait 'till I change.)
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am

BILLYYYYYY GAAAAHHHH, are you okaaaay!?!?!?!?!
man, i didnt even know.... but i hope youll get better soon~~~~
thanks so much for those encouraging words Smile
honestly, this praise team has helped me grow so much, and i learn so much from each and every one of you.

honestly, what i been through... seems like nothing compared to others, but im glad that its inspired you, God's been so good to me in my life, especially the past couple of years~~~
I know that He has a lot of things planned for your spiritual journey too Smile
just remember that NOTHING happens by accident.
every situation youre in has a purpose and a lesson to it.
You may not realize what it is now, but when you reflect back on those obstacles, its amazing to see how God was working in your life.

Remember that those stressful moments make you stronger.

ill be praying for you man ~~~~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
God be with you man.
Hope all goes well! ill be praying for you
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Julian, Grace and Joseph basically said it all, but I hope you're alright and we'll all be praying for you! (:
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 am

i agree with esther!
i hope you feel better and ill pray for you billyy! I love you
thanks for the encouragement Smile

jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 am

This is cute. Billy, i just wanted to encourage you. I know God has spoekn to you and remember God is always with you. If you want to realize how God is always there, read the poem "Footsteps" it gave me the shivers.
But aside from all that, you've matured alot, not only musically, but spiritually as well. Remember it's not necessarily a bad thing to struggle in your relationship with God. It means you're still trying, that is much more appreciated then not giving a damn at all. Continue to be blessed. You have such awesome enthusiasm, use it to bond all the Hi-C kids before you leave. It is yoru final year, make an impact on these kids so they can see Jesus through you.

8====D yee
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul 폴 Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 am

Thanks, bro~~~
Pray 'til the end~~~