Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acts 24

+2
Grace
Billy Kim
6 posters

Go down

acts 24 Empty acts 24

Post  Billy Kim Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm

YESSS!!! first EXAM DONE AND ONLY TOOK 30 MINS!!! EAZI~~~~
And having many stomach problems... can't stop having WET FARTS~~

ummm, this chapter was pretty hard to get anything out of... but i do
have something to say something about... Y is paul arrested for some other
people's feelings towards his perspective... Even in the eyes of other people,
he didnt do anything wrong. It's jst that some people thought what he was
teaching was wrong and they were furious about it. (But they thought wrong tho)
Paul was one of those people that were actually LIKE jesus. He showed kindness
to the poor and worked miracles thru jesus and listened to god... But wat i got
from was, being like christ isnt the easiest things to do. if we want to be like jesus,
we need to kno how he suffered also. Jesus suffered for us and Paul suffers cuz of
the jews. If we want to be like jesus, I kno we will suffer too. iunno how we're gonna
suffer but if we decide to listen to god and do what he tells us to do, (which we should)
some people will be with us and some people will be against us and will make it harder
for us. Satan will always be there trying to get us off balance but staying in balance is
one of those stuff that we need to practice and try our best in...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

acts 24 Empty Re: acts 24

Post  Grace Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey guys I'm sort of having a hard time with things...Sad gotta study for exams and all that stuff plus I'm sick and my mom's picking a fight with me......

I liked verse 16. It pretty says "live the way God wants you to." like im pretty sure we all want to feel clean in front of God... Like we don't want to feel like we have to hide something fromHim... Not that it's possible to.. Haha anyways yes so I think this is where repentance comes in and so does caution. We need to know the consiquences of our words and actions. We need to know whether it will bring us closer or further wlaway from God. That way whe we go in front of God we'lll know that we're not perfect but that we atlest tries. I dont know if any of this made sense... I'm like half awake and my tummy hurts Sad hahaha study hard guys!!!!
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 pm

15 I have the same hope in God that these men have, that he will raise both the righteous and the unrighteous.

No one in this world is righteous but god loves everyone and accepts everyone of us. Now the bible says that he will raise both the righteous ( which is no one) and the unrighteous (which is everyone). The reason that i think the bible says specifically the "righteous" as well is because they want to show that God accepts everyone, righteous or unrighteous.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 am

Honesty and openness

Paul gave all he could, and held nothing back. He was open about his testimony, and his realtionship with God. You cannot ask for more from Paul. The truth will always be good. It many seem it is doing harm at first, but in the end it is good. The truth will set you free. Paul was in a bad situation, but he still mentioned God, he gave them the truth, and the truth itself will set Paul free. When you tell the truth you are not accountable for your actions.

that is all I got

c ya guys
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 am

argh this is my 3rd time posting... for some reason it diddnt post

but i just wanted to say that i couldnt do my devos because work+eat+study at friends house = coming home now :s

but keep practicing and doing devos!
-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 pm

i'm at the library. i'm failing haha