Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 4 Luke 17

4 posters

Go down

Dec 4 Luke 17 Empty Dec 4 Luke 17

Post  Kevin Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm

1 One day Jesus said to his disciples, "There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!

temptation will always be in our lives. Sin is always in our lives and it's soemthing we do everyday. Jesus mentions that though temptations are there and it's bad, it's worse to be the tempter. We have good influences and bad influences from our school friends i'm sure but it's up to us to be not tempted because if you can't say easily to your best friend " You influence me in a wrong way, we can't be friends" What we can do is to stay friends but just not let the bad things our friends do rub off on us.

10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, `We are unworthy servants who have simply done our duty.

It's our privellege to have Jesus in our lives and the fact that we get to worship him and we should be saying things like Thank you for letting us do this and that and serve this way to God. We are servants to god but he doesn't treat us like it. He's always loving us and welcoming us back to him when we sin and turn away. Since god's really good to us, he deserves it that we give him our best.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Dec 4 Luke 17 Empty Re: Dec 4 Luke 17

Post  Grace Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 pm

7"Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, 'Come along now and sit down to eat'? 8Would he not rather say, 'Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink'? 9Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' "
I really liked what Jesus said here, but the last verse really stood out to me from this part of the chapter.
"so you also,when you have done everything you were told to do, should say "we are unworthy servants; we only have done our duty"
its so true! Like we were told to rest on the sabbath day (sunday) and just praise and worship Him. WE do that ! We obey what God told us to do, and we lead worship dont we? We did what we were told, we obeyed but we still dont deserve this! Like we are so unworthy! We're so blessed , lucky to be able to worship and serve a God as great as ours. "our God is an awesome God He reigns, from heaven above, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God" We are called to worship, we are so unworthy, and yet God still accepts our praise, He still wants us to be with Him! He loves us so much!

hope you guys had a good practice Smile
school was so... meh........ ugghhh schools driving me nuts right now...
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:31 am

nom nom nom
good job today guys
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:56 am

hey guys... Not going to practice 2morrow!!
if we're gonna have a practice on thurs, plz
tell me b4 the weekend is over, i have to schdual
my plans rele early!!!

21nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within[b] you."

No matter where u go in the world or the universe u wont find the kingdom of god!!! we have to
realize that the kingdom of god is not where we can see!! In order for us to even see the kingdom
of god is to repent and fix ourselves fromt he inside out... "Consume me from the inside out" the
song lyric!! thing about it. Jesus has to be in us for us to see the kingdom of god...

Busy day 2morrow, Major project...
Tired and everything looks blurry haha!!
good job today guys!!
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 am

THERES A PRACTICE TODAY !!?!? thanks for telling me guys 0.o
i actually could have gone....... Sad