Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BONJOURRR

Go down

BONJOURRR Empty BONJOURRR

Post  Cathy Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm

hahah hey everyone! First time I`ve gotten the computer in like. 4 days.. These French keeners also happen to be computer geeks as well and they totally hog all the computers.. I wish I could do devos on the forum with you today but I`mgetting kicked off in 5 minutes for lunch so maybe next time..
But I just wanted to say hi! I hope your retreat preparations are going well! Have you guys had like 8 hour practices yetÉ (ps thats supposed to be a question mark but I`m on one of the campus computers and I cant figure out the keyboard cause it`s all retarded and has french accents instead of punctuation.Pfft these crazy french)
So yup I just wanted to encourage all of you! Have so much fun at the retreat and really give everything that you have to God! I`m sure you guys will have tons of fun and play wonderfully Smile

I think I totally fluked all my guesses on the entrance exam (and yes, I did guess a lot of it) and they put me in the most advanced class and everyone in my class was in immersion for years and I have NO IDEA what anybody is ever saying.. Hahha today was the first day of actual class and I wanted to kill myself.. haha I think I`ll try it out for another day or two and if it doesnt get better I think I`ll ask to be transferred to an easier class because.. I am SO LOST. Ps my teacher is this crazy hippie woman with dreadlocks.. hahah it`s pretty sickkk.. Anyhoo I`m having lots of fun, ive already been booked twice.. Once for losing my keys and the second for talking in English.. hahah so I`m proabably already on the list of sketchbag kids they`re keeping an eye on.. hahah I will ttyl, homes.

PS be nice to denise, the GB extraordinaire.
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum