Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Thywalker.

3 posters

Go down

Luke Thywalker. Empty Luke Thywalker.

Post  Roh Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Yo! Sorry for the late devos as well. I'm actually going to post it later because I haven't had the chance to read the whole thing, but let's really keep this whole devos-before-6pm deal!

Like the new layout of the forum? Thought it was time for change, as my eyes were getting tired of the green (sorry for those of you who obsess over green). A new feature of the forum is that now it's better categorized, so you need to click on the heading first (e.g. "Luke") before going into the individual chapters. It'll look nicer and better organize this forum.

As for the devos over the next few days until February 5, we agreed on this, so this is what we're going to do: We're going to
do our own devos, without a set book and chapter to read every day. You choose your own passage to read and do your devos on it! You can even talk about an issue or something that you've learned from that day, and get the discussion going. This doesn't mean that you have a break from doing your devos. This means that I'm giving you freedom to explore topics that you really want to and to have some time to share what you've always wanted to share.

Remember! Post your devos before 6 pm!

Roh
Roh
Roh
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://milal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luke Thywalker. Empty Re: Luke Thywalker.

Post  Michael Ha Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:13 am

Gotcha Wink
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 am

Ganster forum (pink).....
Joseph
Joseph
minion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down