Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Sex.. oh sry six steven's spam was mind blasting ;)

Go down

Luke Sex.. oh sry six steven's spam was mind blasting ;) Empty Luke Sex.. oh sry six steven's spam was mind blasting ;)

Post  Michael Ha Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:27 am

Reading this Chapter was just like reading verses after verses of the things I do wrong haha
Massive guilt trip compressed into words of Jesus

The one thing I still can't fully grasp is the "Love your enemies" part
I could do all these good things for my "enemies" but I think I would still feel bitter doing that.
My way of worshiping God is through actions which are aligned with what is in my heart.
I don't want to do something for God and feel like I only did that to look good in front of His eyes.
But then again, I guess that shows self-sacrifice, but for someone like me who thinks my actions should be fueled by my willpower to do it, I'm still not fully convinced in doing things for God without actually me wanting to do it.
I don't know... kinda confusing.
I'll just follow the bible though, things can't go wrong when I'm being nice right?

This actually reminds me of a story...
There was a boy who traveled around a lot because he didn't have a home.
He was really nice, so whenever people asked for something from him, he would always give it to them.
These people thought he was a stupid idiot because he was willing to give everything he had for nothing in return.
Then one day, he arrived at a town and a beggar asked for all his clothes.
The beggar knew the boy would give him the clothes because he had heard about the boy's Red Cross-nature.
So the boy, after he gave his clothes away, was embarrassed so he ran into a forest.
In the forest he met an old woman, who was actually a demon in disguise, who asked for his help.
The demon wanted to eat him, so she asked the boy to give up his eyes so that she could give one to her son, the other to her daughter for they were both blind.
The boy willingly gave his eyes to the demon, who ate the eyes. Then after the demon invited his friends.
Altogether the demons began to eat away at the boy's body, mocking and laughing at his stupidity and naiveness.
Eventually there was nothing left of the boy but his head.
Then the demon who was disguised as the old woman said, "Thank you for all that you have given me, now I'll give you back something in return."
The demon dropped him a piece of paper which read, "STUPID"
Then the boy began to cry, "Thank you so much. During all my travels I have never received anything in return, today is the happiest day of my life."
The boy died shortly after saying this, with the demons laughing hysterically in the background.
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down