Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encouragements. Signior!!!!!!!! if thats how you spell it.

2 posters

Go down

Encouragements. Signior!!!!!!!! if thats how you spell it. Empty Encouragements. Signior!!!!!!!! if thats how you spell it.

Post  JacobPk Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 pm

How'd you guys sleeep? I knocked right out after new years service. and.. Happy New Year! I just want to say some encouragements from the retreat.

Pac - Your enthousiasm was pretty much an inspiration to me and you really spurred the whole congregation to smile and enjoy. i love how your passion for God is always authentic and lively. I saw you singing everytime during praise and not just doing your own thing with the piano. That really brightened the mood and i'm pretty sure God loooooooved it. Cathy you're awesome!

Denise - Although you did not come to the retreat i hope you had a great vacation. i'm sure everyone on our team wanted you there and experience together. Thanks for praying for the retreat and i know your heart was in the right place ( if that makes sense). Hope to see ya sooon!

Roh - Chicken nuggets...golden and priceless. Roh, i can't thank you enough for your commitement and willingness to lead our team aswell as the ministry. Although there were stressful times, you always pulled our team together and we came out in a success. Your faith and trust in God was really inspiring and i could see God moving in you. Your ability to lead, serve and follow encouraged me to do the same. God is pleased aha. Rock on!

Isaac - I got a chance to bond with you a bit more throughout this retreat and it was siick. You had alot of self control throughout this retreat and it really made a difference. You never brought anyone down with you, but oinly raised them up. I could see God working when you played with the kids and broke the ice between older guys and youngers kids. You created a more warm atmosphere and it was a blessing to see. i love portugese.

Mike - Basketball was so fun. You helped me out throughout the retreat and i thank you for that. Also, it hasn't been long since you've joined Mil-al, but it seems like you were there for quite a long time. Your ability to create a comfortbale atmosphere really contributes to the ministry and it really showed at the retreat. i saw you humbling yourself before God and it encrougaed me to do the same. don't change man!

Allan - your hair had lots of flavour. I also saw you singing during praise, and it wasn't for the congregation. I could tell that you were singing to God and it enabled me to do the same. You also having self control lit up the room and everyone could see your authenticity. I also realized that you're a humbling guy, you give out things without asking for return and that's a blessing. I pray God will bless you and you can become a blessing unto others. bboy.

Steve - Sexyback. Yo, if you think about it, you're siiiiick at drums. You kept everything live and i heard fomr people it's fun watching you, which is awesome beczause your enjoyment spurrs into others to enjoy. Putting drums aside, i could tell you had lots of fun at the retreat and God used you in many ways. Whether if its to lead or to particpate, you did it all. Keep drumming sexy.

Hannah - What can i say? We had our 'VERY awkward' situation, but i know, i think, that it brought us closer together. and yes maybe we can look back and laugh..aha. You had a heart of worship, not during just praise but alll the time. And it was such a blessing to witness your kindness and humility throughout this whole retreat. I love how you can jump into any random group of people in our ministry and be able to create 'something' and i'm sure our team can agree. woot.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Encouragements. Signior!!!!!!!! if thats how you spell it. Empty Re: Encouragements. Signior!!!!!!!! if thats how you spell it.

Post  Isaac Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm

It was quite the fun...
But the best had to be the golden mc chicken nuggets...... affraid

Everyone played well, but i know we all did our own little part outside of praise that made this retreat what it was. Lets look forward to the next one!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum