Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAYER REQUEST

2 posters

Go down

PRAYER REQUEST Empty PRAYER REQUEST

Post  hannahlee Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:37 am

Hey guys,

So as many of you know, my brother Joe was scheduled to come back from Thailand on December 7th, this Sunday. But if any of you have been keeping up with the news, the situation in Thailand right now is less than great. The people are, in short, trying to overthrow their current Prime Minister and twist his arm into resigning, to which he isn't currently obliging. So they've been protesting and shut down 2 major airports, etc.
As a result, all big airlines have brought their aircraft to a smaller, domestic airport, and the situation is a mess - more than 20 000 people trying to catch their flights, having to leave any kinds of transport and walk the last kilometre to reach the airport, etc.

Anyways, in short, we've tried to have Joe still manage to keep his flight, but decided tonight that it might be wiser and safer just to wait it out. So that's our plan of action. But we don't know when this situation will settle itself, and with a family that's been excitedly waiting for his return, to be quite frank, all of this pretty much sucks..Hahaha.

I was just hoping you guys could pray for the situation. Not only for Joe and his safety and travel details, etc. but also for the ridiculous situation in Thailand right now. I'm sure the families of these 20,000 people are feeling the exact same way I am right now, and it's not a great feeling. Anyways, I have full faith that all of this will be resolved, I'm just praying it happens relatively soon...

So if you guys could just keep this in mind, and pray for it whenever you remember, that'd mean the world to me!

Thanks, guys.

- Hannah
hannahlee
hannahlee
minion

Number of posts : 219
Birthday : how tall? CN tower tall...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

PRAYER REQUEST Empty Re: PRAYER REQUEST

Post  hannahlee Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 am

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007917

Just to offer a sense. There's some photos.
hannahlee
hannahlee
minion

Number of posts : 219
Birthday : how tall? CN tower tall...

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 am

hannars i cant imagine how your family is doing right now. It must suck a lot. But im sure it will be fine, i mean God sent him there right? Very Happy so im sure he ll be back (hopefully soon)
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down