Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry for the lateness...

Go down

sorry for the lateness... Empty sorry for the lateness...

Post  samuelchung Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:24 am

hey guys,
sorry i didn't have a chance to send my devotions yesterday, so here it is for today and yesterday!

yesterday:
what i read: 2 Chronicles 25
What i learned: The next king was king Amaziah. and it states that king Amaziah was not fully committed to God. it is interesting, when the prophet tells king Amaziah not to ask of Israel for their help, he listens and God allows him to win in battle, but then he decides to go against God later on and refuses to seek after the help of God because he became proud.
What i am going to do: isn't it true when things start going well we start thinking that it is because of ourselves instead of looking to see that it was all God? Man, i got to get a hold of things sometimes, cause i often think that things have been done because of me, and i got to start remembering that it was all God.

Today:
what i read: 2 Chronicles 26
What i learned: well a new king is put in place again he is king Uzziah, and it is interesting, that he follows in his father's footsteps and makes the same mistakes. he starts out well and then pride gets to him as well and he ends up falling away.
what i am going to do: it's quite interesting, i think i do the same thing all the time, i might start out well on a project and then forget about God and fall into the same problems again because of pride. i got to learn just like the kings, not to make the same mistake.
sam

samuelchung
minion

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum