Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Pa Ta Rick Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

God Knows Your Future

It's interesting to me the things people will try in order to figure out what's going to happen next: astrology, horoscopes, reading tea leaves, consulting with people, bio-rhythms.

But they're going to the wrong source because the only one who knows what's going to happen next is God.

The Bible says He's able to be in the past, the present, and the future all at the same time. That should give us great confidence in God. He not only knows about the future, He's there in the future. He not only walks with us day-by-day, He can also walk in our future.

If I know that God knows all my tomorrows - today -- then I should ask for advice. The things you don't know, God can tell you about. He's not going to lay out your whole life all at once, telling you everything that will happen in your life. If He did, you'd likely get very discouraged or prideful or both. Instead, He gives it to you a little bit at a time.

Here's what I'd suggest, when you get up in the morning, go over your schedule with the Lord. Pray, "Father, You've already seen this day that I'm about to experience. Tell me the things that are important today and then help me to focus on them."
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Daniel Kim Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:46 pm

God is the most reliable source that you can depend on. He knows everything, even things that no one else knows. And people commonly think that they can predict the future using sources other than God. But they will be in the wrong directions, as the sources are not nearly as accurate as God. For example, people were saying back in 1999 that the world was going to end. But it didn't. This proves that other sources are not reliable to use to predict the future, as God is the only one that is reliable. So, don't lean on your own understanding or other people's understanding of the future. Only depend on God, as he is perfect without mistakes.

Daniel Kim
minion

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down