Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feb 8

Go down

feb 8 Empty feb 8

Post  Kevin Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 am

Proverbs 19:8
8 To acquire wisdom is to love oneself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.

Ecclesiastes 10:10
10 Using a dull ax requires great strength, so sharpen the blade.

If you want to succeed in life, your education cannot end when you graduate. All leaders are learners, and you need to continue learning the rest of your life. Because the moment you stop growing, your contribution to your company stops growing also.

Ecclesiastes 10:10 says, "If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed, but skill will bring success." (NIV) It's important to work smarter, to sharpen your ax. You waste less time when you do this.

How do you sharpen your ax? By filling your head with learning - read a book, listen to a seminar, take a class, attend church. If you keep learning, then God can continue to expand your horizons.

"Do yourself a favor and learn all you can; then remember what you learn and you will prosper." (Proverbs 19:8 TEV) The solution to most of life's problems is training. So learn all you can.

That's why I encourage my congregation to take notes during my sermons. Did you know that if you don't, then within 72 hours you'll forget 95 percent of what you hear? So you may look real spiritual, but you're not real bright.

Learn all you can and remember what you learn and watch how God blesses your work.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum