Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 22

2 posters

Go down

Jan 22 Empty Jan 22

Post  Kevin Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 am

Proverbs 21:20
20The wise have wealth and luxury, but fools spend whatever they get.

If you want God's blessing on your finances, you must learn to save and invest for the future. The Bible says a lot about making financial investments.

In fact, you can see that Proverbs 21:20 is God's IQ test! Let's see how smart you are: wise people save for the future, but foolish people spend whatever they get.

Would it surprise you to know that in Japan, the average savings is 25% of their income? The average European saves 18%. Yet, last year Americans spent 1% more than they made. Many people in retirement are going to be dirt poor because they didn't start saving early enough; they didn't practice the principle of investing in the future.

Now, there is a question you can ask yourself that will help you save more money. It's real simple. When you get ready to buy something ask yourself, "Do I really need this?" And then be honest enough to tell yourself.

For instance, do I really need a new car? Well, I know I'd like it. But, do I really need a new car? Do I really need this upgrade? I know I'd like it, but do I really need it?

A fundamental financial principle is this: when you spend your money, it's gone. Yet, when you save your money, your money works for you. The problem with most of us is that we work for our money instead of letting our money working for us. If you'll do it God's way, you can get out of debt and you can be blessed.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Jan 22 Empty Re: Jan 22

Post  jaake kwon Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 pm

I really can't find the connection between saving money and Christ.

The only thing I realize is that money kind of relates to a metaphorical comparison with our lives.

what i mean by that is that our money is essentially our life, and we choose where or what we put our money(lives) on the line on.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum