Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ecclesiastes 11

4 posters

Go down

Ecclesiastes 11 Empty Ecclesiastes 11

Post  Audrey Jong Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Well this is quite a short chapter.....
"Farmers who wait for perfect weather will never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest."
The other verses after this one continues to explain how we need to take action in our faith. Not to follow the same habits we have which keeps us further apart. Also, towards the last part of this chapter, it explains how we should not worry for God plans everything. But we should enjoy life but be cautious in our actions because God knows and sees everything. As it says in verse 9: "it's wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do, take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do."

That's all i've got for now.......
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Ecclesiastes 11 Empty Re: Ecclesiastes 11

Post  Christine Kim Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

verse 8: However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all. But let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many. Everything to come is meaningless.
the verse is pretty much saying that live your life in faith and days to come will be joyous. but there will be days when we dont pay attention to God and push him away. everything that happens has a purpose so you might end up turning to God and begging him to help you with your problem and come to realization that what you did was wrong. on those bad days, you might be praying for forgiveness and by then what you did is meaningless because God forgives you right away and loves you. we have our good and bad days with God and we will always come to remember them. all days are meaningful in my opinion but i suppose we will look back and see how meaningless they actually are. the present is most meaningful (in some of our opinions).
thats it for now! bye guys! Very Happy
Christine Kim
Christine Kim
minion

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Oh Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I didnt post yesterday or monday!! I had a HUGE science project -__-
Anywaay.....
10 "So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless"
I think this verse is telling us to not worry about anything because God is always there, and he is always watching over you. Very similar message to the verse about how the Lord will always take care of you, and that you're more important than birds, and yeeaa xD
Thaats all i got.....
Good Night guys!!!
-Sarah Smile
P.S. I know a lot of you are doing exams, so good luck to all of you!!! I'll pray for everyone!
&&& my audition for this regional arts program is really soon!! If you guys wouldnt mind praying for me, i'd appreciate it a lot!! Very Happy
Sarah Oh
Sarah Oh
minion

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry for not posting in awhile had stuff that came up. BUT i caught up NOWWW!
Oly got EXAMS...

idk didnt understang this passage but i think it means that We should start to look up to God when we are young so that we know who he is because we learn better when we are young?

i didnt get this chapter
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down