Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 13th

+2
Kevin
Audrey Jong
6 posters

Go down

November 13th Empty November 13th

Post  Audrey Jong Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:09 pm

First day of Pastor Daniel leading the sermon!!!!
Alright, what he talked about was how we make mistakes like how we can't fully avoid from sinning. Ex: saying something you regret later and you didn't really mean it.
He said to ask for forgivness and to rely on God's choices instead of following our own desires and teamptations. Also the verse he was talking about was how God will always protect you even in the most weakest parts. That's what the verse that Dan was talking about meant to me.....
Soooooooo yeah, that's about it......have a great day!
Very Happy ~Audrey~ Cool
Audrey Jong
Audrey Jong
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

November 13th Empty Re: November 13th

Post  Kevin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Hey so yeah! Daniels first sermon!
Haha you could tell he was NERVOUS

Yeah, So what I got from his sermon was that when we look forwards in our lives, not in our past, God ALWAYS has our back. Yeeee. I like the illustration he put and it demonstrates that no matter what our past, no matter how bad it may have been, God is our main rear guard, and he watches out for us so that the past may not hinder us anymore than it has to.

Yeeee
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  josephpaik Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:47 am

Hey guys!
I knoow it was daniels first sermon but I learned a lot ahah
Ever since I stated my christian walk with God, there has always been times where I doubted my descisions. After todays sermon, I learned tat I can be more comfortable with taking a next step in my walk because I know that God is there to protect my back from any struggles.
Its like a gangster and his bous LOL
And I 100% realized what dan was talking about after he set the example about the war zone. If the frontlines of tanks and stuff are at the froont. What woiuld they do if the other side attacked from the back. Theyed get destroyed. But we have God to protect our backs everytime we take another step forward. So don't be afraid to!
josephpaik
josephpaik
Disposable

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 am

Today was Absolute torture for me. My mom gets back from new york with my aunt and cusin and the first thing she does when we go to a restaurant is just making all of us mad. And she's always bringing out the past and stuff and for the first time in a while, my dad and my mom starts arguing. and I realized they started talking about the whole reason as to why we even came to Canada and stuff right infront of my aunt and my cousin and boy was that a bad time. And Daniel's sermon related directly to what happened to me today. Regret. We all regret many stuff that we did in our pasts, especially me these days. I've lost a couple of friends and gained some and if I can take back what I did to lose friends, I'll take that back as soon as possible. But we can't and we need to learn to cope with it and acknowledge the fact that everything happens for a reason and God's always there for us to back us up.
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 am

I loved how illustrated the whole war-zone tactic, how JESUS has our back. I really thought about this. Was I really walking on my own? Or just letting JESUS guide my way through? I realized that I have to make the effort myself and the passion that grows inside me. As I joined praise team, I really have been able to concentrate during sermons and this one really did get to me. JESUS has our back, even though we turn away from him, time to time. However, he isn't going to make you walk faster through the battlefield nor walk for you. He patiently waits behind us during the path of our Christian lives.

Sorry for being late today.
James
James
Disposable

Number of posts : 411
Birthday : No one cares about my birthday. I like kids.
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Pa Ta Rick Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:40 am

Paster dan's sermon really stood out to me. he talked about regret and all that and i know i have regrets and embarassing moments and man i wish i could take those back. The thing that stood out to me most was that God is like our rear guard. I never really thought about it but now i know that god is always watching over us because somtimes i get the feeling that im alone and i have to ask God but i know that he is always there
Pa Ta Rick
Pa Ta Rick
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Birthday : Snitching Since 1945. I'm a monk.
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down