Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippians 4: July 28!

3 posters

Go down

Philippians 4: July 28! Empty Philippians 4: July 28!

Post  julian Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 am

Post here, guys! I'll be right here, joining you! Smile
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Philippians 4: July 28! Empty Re: Philippians 4: July 28!

Post  julian Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

Man... I am prettttty mad today - have NOT had a great day at all, I would find.....
On top of the work I've been having (which I kid you not, feels like slave labour), there's just been a lot of things stressing me out! I can't seem to find one of the earpads on my headphones (if you ever have that feeling when you lose a silicone-piece of an earbud), except these are over-ear headphones... and it looks like I have to order one from Ebay, haha! On top of that, I'm a little worried about my pedal, seeing as I depend on it pretty frequently, except it got hit by the rain really badly last weekend during the Beaches gig, so I'm hoping that'll work! Other than that, the usual...

Practical Counsel certainly fits the title for the first half of this chapter, and sure enough, there's enough advice to always make me return if I would ever be in need of it! I'm not sure who or what Euodia and Syntyche (I'll do some research on that, seems cool!), but there are great things I love in this chapter!

One of those things has to be Paul's proclamation of REJOICING... gosh I was listening to a song by Chris Tomlin called Rejoice, not too long ago, and I wonder sometimes what it means to rejoice... I'm too lazy to translate online, but 're' just means to do again, so my interpretation is - to continue being joyful, over and over again! It almost gives it this feeling of being so filled with the holy spirit that you can't control it! That happened a lot when I was young, haha, being so energetic... now, not so much, haha! But it sure lives in our hearts!

Verse 6 and 7 serve as great reminders FOR this team, and I want to set myself a goal to maybe memorize these!

I quote: 'Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every though, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.'

Verse 8 and 9 are awesome too! Praise the Lord!

I think now that Philippians is done, we can do our own choice of devos tomorrow!

Stoked for practice! God Bless!
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:04 am

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
i liked this verse because i often experience it Smile when i get really stressed out about anything or worry so much that i cant fall asleep, i just pray about it to God and remember that "nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37) then i feel all relaxed and whatnot haha God'll take care of it all!
im leaving for kingston tomorrow Smile i dont know wwhat were gunna do there but ill find out haha
night guys! <3
ps i wont be posting until tuesday!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 am

8======D
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down