Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark 5 June 10th

3 posters

Go down

Mark 5 June 10th Empty Mark 5 June 10th

Post  Kevin Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

asd
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Mark 5 June 10th Empty Re: Mark 5 June 10th

Post  Kevin Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 am

Joseph is at my house so we're gonna be doing devos together

EZ night.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 am

not sharing?! >:O
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 am

this passage illustrates people that have great faith in God!
their scenarios are with a tangible God, however, i think we can relate it to our lives.
when we pray for something or someone, yet have no faith that God is listening to our prayers, there is no use of praying at all is there?
when we have faith, it brings us strength, and brings joy to God Smile hehe
uhhhweve been talking about faith for a while. its i think the main part of Christianity.
I mightve said this before, but with faith, comes along with everything else that "good christians" should do. \
well with faith and love. If we have these two essntials, we will want to spread the word, we will want to praise him to our fullest and worship him with everyhing we do. We will want to read the bible and learn more about him, we will want to do all of these things and more just becase of these two things Smile hehe if we dont already Razz
so yeah! i dont think theres much else to say about this passage! ill see yall tmr Smile night guys
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:50 am

34Jesus said to her, "Daughter, you took a risk of faith, and now you're healed and whole. Live well, live blessed! Be healed of your plague."

So in this part of the chapter, a woman took a leap of faith. She had trusted other people with her life, but no one but Jesus supplied what she had always been looking for. Like yesterday's chapter, this chapter shows how our faith can heal us. When we have troubles, we might rely on worldly things like doctors or medicine, but why do we seek aid with worldly things when God is always there wanting to help us. Not to take his help for granted, but when God is offering us help at the price of a little more faith, why do we take that faith and invest it in things that God can obviously do better? It might seem we are in control when we know whats going on, when we can see what is happening, but God will always be there to help us so always confide in God no matter what ails you.

GOod night
DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down