Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 15th

2 posters

Go down

May 15th Empty May 15th

Post  Billy Kim Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 am

Weird, Nobody did devo's today but Im doing it today aha.. Well today was a really bad day
for me cuz I had the biggest headache ever but yea, I still played well lol.

Iunno one thing that really stood up to me was in John chapter 14, Jesus says, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my father as well." We all know that line from the song One Way. And Just made me realize that Jesus is our only way through God. He descended from heaven as a bridge for us to meet God. That's what the Trinity is and I just wanted to point that out. I know its pretty short but I just wanted to share with you guys.
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

May 15th Empty Re: May 15th

Post  Grace Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Sorry I didn't post yesterday guys! I got home really late
but thank you Guys so much, you all made my bday extra special ahaha
Smile

I mainly remember getting drilled over confirmation stuff, and only Joseph knew the answers LOLL
jks.
But for me, the sermon was good, I continue to learn more about how truly amazing Jesus is! And all of those miracles.... Who else could do that!
But my main reflection comes from our time in ohana, we were talking about God's treasures/sightings
there's so many things God is doing for us, and many of those things, we live by, not noticing that it was all God's work!

I wanna challenge you guys to try and start to discover those little and big miracles in your life this week! Smile
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down