Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galatians 4 April 7

+3
DunNo
Grace
Kevin
7 posters

Go down

Galatians 4 April 7 Empty Galatians 4 April 7

Post  Kevin Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 am

!
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Galatians 4 April 7 Empty Re: Galatians 4 April 7

Post  Grace Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey guys! So yea, today was alright.. Weather was BEAUTIFUL and apperently tomorrows supposed to be even nicer! Very Happy
awwwww, some girl at my school got asked to prom today! It was soooooooo cute. The guys are going like full out this year LOL like earlier this week, my friend asked his gf to prom over the p.a. System .. Sighhh, kinda jealous :p

I basically got that before Christ died on the cross, we errrr slaves to sin and were associated with fake gods.
But after Christ rose again, we were all set free from sin and now we can be with God, it's been made possible for all of us to go to heaven as long as we have faith in Christ!
And you know what, there always hard times here and there, but lately I'm getting the full impact on how amazing it is to live in God's love... He's been so good to me, especially in the last month or so, allowing me to go to Korea on missions, to really develop my gifts.... And I've been having a battle with my singing voice these days, but when I really need it, God is always there to provide. Being set free, being able to be with God is honesty the best gift of all... We've been set free... But do we truly realize how awesome and amazing that is!? It's the greatest gift of all.

I am free- Ross from newlife worship
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am

Hey guys, I didn't really get anything from this chapter. Nothing stuck out to me.

Just one thing though!
I want to share this song that I've been listening to lately!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuZgTTHrzi0

It's called Where we belong by hillsongs.
Listen to it when you have a chance.
It was pretty random of me to share this though ahahha
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  DunNo Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

First time fasting for more than the duration of my sleep... I'm not sure what to expect physically... I'm somewhat scared about waking up tomorrow... Wish me luck!

But now that you know the real God—or rather since God knows you—how can you possibly subject yourselves again to those paper tigers?

This verse has the same message we have been taught many times, but it is still important. Good took the time to create us. He made us in his image, but gave us choice to love him. The ability to discern whether we love him or not was an ability, but the privilege was to be able to love him. The paper tigers Paul referred to were the idols that may be in our lives. The things that cloud our relationship with God are things we have to continually avoid. Since we know God and God took the time to get to know us, we should take that as a gift. If you met a celebrity that you almost idolize, would you not be happy? Imagine that person sees you walking on some random street, recognizes you and says "hey!. Aren't you Jeremy the bassist from Milal?" It would be such a pleasure to be recognized like that. God wants to be on a friendly level with us, so we should try our best to make ourselves presentable to him.

Good Night guy!. And wish me luck for my fasting...

DunNo
DunNo
minion

Number of posts : 281
Birthday : I'm Germs, a maggot.
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  julian Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am

Will read chapter tonight, come back tomorrow during my lunch time or so. If not, I'll be doing it later. Ridiculously stressed today. Continue to pray for me, all my teachers are pushing for midterms which will be used to make or break our uni acceptances.
julian
julian
minion

Number of posts : 212
Birthday : April 12.

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am

Yeah, same as Kevin.
Nothing new.

BUT I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR TOMORROW! (:
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am

heyyy uhh for the intro part of the piianoo i kinda just listened to it and tried to copy it,, i think it sounds close nuff but dont hurt me if its not exact! tongue
uhh i didnt really get anything from todayy but ill try reading it over tmr again nd if i get nothinngg, then i get nothing! Razz
night guys!
jennifer
jennifer
Disposable

Number of posts : 304
Birthday : My birthday isnt important :(
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 am

Esther, Please don't lie in the Forum...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 am

haha what am I lying about again?
Esther
Esther
Disposable

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 am

Hey guys, I'm actually having a really bummed day. As you guys know I didn't get to be a supervisor because apparently I lack LEADERSHIP SKILLZZZ!!! ARG!! I LOST ALL MY COOKIES!!! AHHHH.... um yeaaa so here we go and better luck next time.

Man, Why is Galatians sooo hard to understand... What I got from this Chapter is the same as the last chapter but if I found it interesting how Paul uses to describe how we were back with God through Jesus... In the beginning it states that Children of the parents are basically slaves to the parents. And I was just like WHA????? And it kinda turns around like this. Because heirs are considered slaves, God sent his one and only son Jesus down. The bible clearly states that we are ALL sons and daughters of God. So Jesus came down to earth AS A SON, basically down to our levels so we can have a connection with God. So technically, we are ALL slaves of God. And even Corinthians states that we are Slaves to God, not Sin. I found it really interesting how the Bible connects to each other and Not contradicts. Altho some chapters may contradict each other. If you think very hard and nuance on it, it all sends the same message... that is all folks
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am

Esther wrote:haha what am I lying about again?
About being excited about the Famine. If I hear you complain about being hungry, it will be an immediate Slapulation...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down