Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Schoool

2 posters

Go down

Back to Schoool Empty Back to Schoool

Post  JacobPk Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:21 am

i have tons of math homework,,, i'm not doing it....yet Smile
aha

What a confusing chapter, anyone agree? ya ya? ok awesome
Nothing captivated me until the whole"shining as Stars thing" came up
Verse 14" Do everything without complainig or argument" Sam talked about just "doing it" during BASIC night and "stop complaining" a week ago. I alwasy tend to forget how much i have and how much Gods blessed me with. I also need to learn to do things when God tells me to do it. I should alwasy feels honoured, not ashamed, to carry out his will, and to strengthen my relationship with him. If we do this, it says we will become blamesless and pure, not in the eyes of our friends, but in the eyes of God, what truly matters. In verse 17, i think we can relate ourselves to Paul when he basically says, even when he's being put down he is glad he can rejoice with all of us. We as a prasie team are a family Smile it's awesome. Anyway even if we are struggling, i think we should continue to share, and rejoice with each other, and esp to God. We should alwasy be glad, and be rejoicing God.
When you're in a bad situation,,, Smile it off, and take it Jesus Christ

have a good week!!
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Back to Schoool Empty Ughhhhh Do i have too!?!?

Post  Allan Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Do we have too?!?

I know we hear it alot. We complain and nag, and have fits. But, in this world we are grouped into high society. We many think we are not, but compared others around the world dang, we have no right to complain. God has provided everything we needed, but when we are asked to do something we complain sometimes. Ughh I am tired, I don't think it's the right time Those are just few of the things I've said. We should be honoured that we were called to do something. Be humble and ready to serve and faith has a big role into the equation too. Come on the big man upstairs Lol asked us to serve him. We should be jumping up and down with excitment. We have the chance Sam, "The privillage to serve him".

bounce kk

So there really is no time to say "Do we have too?!?!?", thats just a lame excuse we humans creaed to compensate for our own laziness
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down