Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acts 23

5 posters

Go down

acts 23 Empty acts 23

Post  Grace Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm

jdkjadkajd you guys. just the start of this week has been crazy
final projects.... fitness testing.... math exam review..... omg... HAHA right now... im in the middle of cooking something for my hosp&tour project....and i must say , my shepards pie looks good : ) HAHAHAHHAHA

i didnt get a whole lot from this chapter, but i did get something

. 3Then Paul said to him, "God will strike you, you whitewashed wall! You sit there to judge me according to the law, yet you yourself violate the law by commanding that I be struck!"
It made me think about hypocracy. I think Christians are one of the biggest hypocrites... but its not because we purposly want to make others look bad when we're the same... its just becuase its harder for us. We need to keep a holy image to others, but at the same time we sin and we're not perfect. It makes you think more... it makes to be more careful when you realise that God is always watching, and that every move you make, reflects God's character. Think about it, would anyone take you seriously if youre like "God says to not steal" and then you go and steal something from a store because you really needed it... right ? and how does that make God look ? I think this is just a reminder to us, to be careful. What we do, shows others God's character. When we have a reputation as a Christian, we need to strive to be different, to live God's way, because if we live the way of this world like going partying and drinking alc every weekend, and doing drugs.... we're not giving God a positive image.

alright, so i gotta get back to work... have a good week... and good luck on exams team !!!!
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

acts 23 Empty Re: acts 23

Post  Billy Kim Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 pm

hey guys!! EXAM Tommorow!!! ARG!! and one on friday!!!
I didnt get anything from this chapter unfortunatly.... STUDY!!!
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 am

I have a headache save me...
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:44 am

stay strong guys!

p.s Allan you know my essay? im reducing it to 11 font because my intro and first point alone took up almost 3 pages... :S
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

lalalala im going to do my own devos today, if thats okay with you guys.
so im going to bed with a bible and do some hardcore praying and listening tonight!

good night, everyone! good luck with all of your exams, essays, last minute assignments!
HEAR YE HEAR YE SCHOOL SUCKS
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down