Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acts 10

4 posters

Go down

Acts 10 Empty Acts 10

Post  Billy Kim Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey guys, hope u guys had FUN!!!!!
I'm a very poor kid so i couldn't go!!
WORK WORK WORK!! lol... well, i have a
feeling denise wont see this... LOL

28He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean.

We always judge and also judge people about wat kind of people they are and how we say some
people are dirty and stuff... We talk smack about them but we all kno we are all humans and
god made us of equal worth... Even people with disabilities are the same. We all sin and all
sins are worth the same... Quality and quantaties are all the same.

34Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism

well the same thing here... LOL

48So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

Baptized with the name of jesus christ... Its interesting in the line b4 this because
they told him to prevent people from being baptized with water and we all kno that
a normal baptizing is in water... i dunt kno wat to say about this but it's rele interesting
and it'll be sick if u guys can think of anything from it and tell reply... i kno there is a
VERY BIG message hidden there...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Acts 10 Empty Re: Acts 10

Post  Grace Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 am

34Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
awesome verse. God doesnt have favourites. He loves us all the same! I remember doing like a Q&A thing with my small group at vision x... and they said "if God loves us all the same... why does He choose certain people to do bigger things than others?" That person was refering to like how people like Moses and Abraham had really big roles in the bible... but then others who are also doing God's work arent mentioned in the bible... but we told that person that they need to see the bigger picture. God has certain roles for certain people.. but it doesnt mean they He loves them more than others. And the reason why their stories are mentioned a lot in the bible is because those stories are meant for US to know, because at one point they will apply to our lives. Just because someone is more well known for doing His work... doesnt mean they have a bigger part to it. What you do is JUST AS important! And we shouldnt compete for God's love right? Its not about the show we put on.. and its not about how much attention we get... because GOD DOES NOT CHOOSE FAVOURITES! i like how its written so straight forward in this chapter !!

err, sorry i didnt go today guys... family stuff.... haha yeah...
but i hope you guys at fun todayy ^.^
im so sad the breaks over after tomorrow... back to school and waking up freakishly early.. HAHAHAH aweee i want to cry... : (

see you all tomorrowwww !
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 am

This shows how God is so fair. He judges EVERYONE equally no matter where they've been or what they've done. He loves us all equally and we have to show that knd of love too. Love everyone of our neighbours equally like Jesus did. Most of the time it can hard because maybe you got into a fight with them, maybe you just don't like the way they act. But by the end of the day, we should reflect on how we can be like Jesus and try to see that person the way Jesus would.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 am

15 But the voice spoke again: “Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean.”

This verse is sick! It also tells us to not judge something or call soemthign or do somethign if God hasn't called, or told or judged it yet either.
It's God first and then you follow. Remember!

I agree with the faouritism part, i love it i lvoe it i love it!
And God is fair Smile

Gentiles received the Holy Spirit, this shows that everyone can receive it, it's not limited. God is not limited.

today was cold
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down