Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 13

5 posters

Go down

Dec 13 Empty Dec 13

Post  Grace Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

had fun at practice today guys Smile
sorry i left early... my parents got back from mississauga a lot earlier than i thought they would....
i really liked sammy's sermon! I liked how he emphasized on the holy spirit , Father and Son trio , people tend to make one more important than the other, but like sam said, their all on the same level all different parts of GOD~

another good one was when he said that the holy spirit lives in EVERYONE who accepts Christ. He doesnt pick and choose because someone looks more holy than someone else.

err, ill practice on the pads ... LOL so sorry, i kept screwing up today... didnt know i was going to be on keyboard...

hope you guys all have a good week!!!! 5 more days of school, 5 more days till the retreattt!!! woo hoo~~
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Dec 13 Empty Re: Dec 13

Post  Billy Kim Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey guys!! SICK practice!! we haven't had a full
band practice for a LOOONNNG TIME and it was nice
to have you grace for practice today!! And u left your
cardigan at church!! We should all go for a nice
root BEER later!! HAHA

Today was a sick sermone like always!!! I liked it when sammy said god doenst
choose whose better and whose worse. How good loves EVERYONE equally!!
those are one of the things that we have a hard time in... The only reason y we
can't look everybody as equal is cuz we judge people... God doesn't judge people
for how they look or wat they have done... We are all worth the same, no lower,
or no higher. We all want to be LIKE jesus and by looking down at people, we are
not supporting our goal...
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 am

not going to lie... i slept through most of the sermon. I was actually awake but TOTALLY out of it... like i put most of my energy in keeping my eyes open.

But i did get up to where he said that the holy spirit isnt a "thing" or "it". I think that was the first 5 min :p

peaceout hommies
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 am

Oh my goodness im so tired. i wanna sleep. stupid TOTAL WAR seminar
.. epic, but lots of work.

I love sammy. hahah i dunno why but i found the casper joke a lot funnier than normal ppl found it. hahai love casper, man. But the main message from today was that God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus are all equal. You know how we hear things like 'the holy spirit' was sent to us, is with us, helps us, etc? We sort of negate it because we tend to think that the holy spirit is the lesser of the three. But all of them are equal, and they're all sort of the same.. in different forms. Crazy. hahah
So really God sent himself in anotehr form down to help us with our sins - to be our conscience, our support, etc. It's nice to know that we have God in us every single day to help us get through life.

have a great week everyone
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 am

OMG ITS DUE WED NOT TOMRW AGHHH!!!!

anyways I loved to casper thing lol

I never thought of it like that. There is no rank between the holy spirit, God, and Jesus. If you think about it, When God sent down the holy spirit, he sent himself to be inside us, being with us in our lives!

k good night
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down