Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank

+3
JacobPk
Kevin
Isaac
7 posters

Go down

Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank Empty Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank

Post  Isaac Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 pm

AHAHA OWNEDDDD

ill never let it go kevin... im having too much fun

Kevin's response: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! SUCH A DOUCHE"

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had to change the title, because kevin is too noob and cried)
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank Empty Re: Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank

Post  Kevin Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

WTH ISAAC
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank Empty Re: Oct 25 (Kevin likes Je_ _ ifer) fill in the blank

Post  Isaac Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:24 pm

oh my kevin... calm down.

I liked pastor williams sermon today. I forgot what he said... i wanted to quote him on todays post but i forgot errr w.e. but he talked about HOW to worship and WHEN and WHO. Those are VERY important things, as a praise team, to know

also i love pastor john becks testimony. I heard it along time ago and it is very inspirational. Not only is a testament to God's unending faith towards us and his miraculous work but it also shows that God has, and will use everyone for his kingdom. Like todays song. Yours is the kingdom ye ye ye

i just coughed and sneezed at the time... i feel like half of it went up my nose and now i feel like crap.

-Isaac
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm

ahah wtsupp eveeryone??
Sunday was great today.
Isaac thinks hes funny

So i decided to write about Pastor Sam willys sermon. I liked the part where he said God cares about the QUALITY of our worship. So he doesn't want our half hearted worship. He wants us to worship freely without thinking of what the person on our left or right might think if we do a little extra like raise up our hands, close our eyes or things like that. But thats the kind of Worship that God wants. SO LETS HOPE THAT OUR RETREAT WILL BE LIKE THAT AND BE SOO SICK. AND LETS ALSO HOPE OUR SUNDAYS WORSHIPS WILL BE SICK TOO EVERYTIME.
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 pm

kevin you talk to yourself way too much.

I really liked John's testimony, very inspirational and effective. Also Sam's sermon kind of reminded me, nto that i forgot, but to capture the meaning of what worship is. Not about us, but all about God. really.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 pm

i am physically incapable of studying.. oh mann i havent done anything since i got home

haha but i really liked john baik's testimony.. it really reminds us that God works beyond medicine.. But more importantly, that sometimes, when things SUCK its God trying to tell us to lead us again in the right direction.. So let's try to keep our minds and hearts open to God's will - and having a positive attitude to know that God doesn't make us suffer for no reason.. But yeah and also the testimony shows us taht even when we may be physically, medically, or logically incapable of doing something.. that God's will prevails and he breaks all those barriers in order to allow us to become the person he wnted us to be.. and TADAAAA john baik is now a worship pastor Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Kevin omg stop spamming the damn wall!

anyways I really liked John's testimony. God will come through always, and he will take what is bad and make it into something that is good. We have Baik with us today. It really did seem glum, but God said forget all this crap, don't worry and I'll provide. This came up, "Do i not feed the birds everyday", God never leaves you for a second, he is there in your life beside you. He knows when you are suffering, and he will do something about it

k c ya guys
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:24 pm

i loved sams sermon today .
i liked how he pointed out "could it possibly be that Jesus left this man on purpose because he knew that paul and john would come later?"
because Jesus doesnt make mistakes, and obviously He would probably know that this guy was there
but even more amazing is how the man started to walk after Paul said "in the name of Jesus Christ, walk" like you read it, but imagine. Being able to walk after one sentence. Like with the name of Jesus Christ, anything is possible, it wins over anything. It can cast out demons caause they have no power over His name. The name of Jesus Christ can make the lame walk, the blind see etc etc... mircales i havent been able to see for myself.
I also liked how he said "God wants us to be somebodies" God took Paul and John, people who were 'nobodies' in this world, and made them into world known speakers who did everything in order to glorify God's name. Imagine how God will/is/did use us... made us into somebodies.

Johns testimony was awesome tooo.... He had such a clear meaning of worship. He gave his all when He worshiped God. Worship, is bigger than you can ever imagine for sure... and we need to look out for those miracles like God pulled for John when he was in the hospital. THere are so many ways people define "worship" "always worshiping no matter what" "praising God" "glorifying his name" "giving him your all" "music" etc etc it goes on... but can we truly define worship? NOOO , its so many things, its so much more than we're even capable of grasping... we cant define worship as a certain thing because... WORSHIP IS BIGGER THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. as a worship team, we need to live a life or worship... what does that mean? lets think Smile

alright im off to bed .... so tired.... good night Smile have a good week !!!! i dont want to go to school Sad
Grace
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 am

HAHA!! Today's Sermone was VERY emotional for me...
HAHA when I feel emotional, I rele dunt show it but i was
like about to cry... Cuz everything that was in the sermon was relevent to me,
i kinda kne how john felt and the crippled man... When sam was talking about a
crippled man standing up, i remembered something, I was
with sam and a couple of guys in the Street Missions and i remember,
this homeless guy, he was pretty big and he couldn't walk properly
cuz of he's size so he sat in the wheel chair, and he's apartment
building was taken over by robbers, so he was waiting outside
to get some money... He was pretty filthy and looked like he
had a cold and he jst BEGGED us for some help. So we decided to
grab hands and pray for him... And sam also rele inspired me that day
cuz even tho he needed the 50 bucks that he had, he decided to
give it to the homeless guy and he didn't buy anything to eat...
So we baught him some food after but that was some
RELE slefless thing to do... Plus when John was doing he's
testimony, I heard it a couple of times too, but he reminded me
of my grandma... B4 i joined the praise team, I was slowly losing my
faith towards god because of many things that were going on in my life
and the only thing that kept the connection between and
god was her... I only prayed for my grandmother back then because
she was and is very sick... She's diabetic, has a very high blood pressure
She's had many stroke attacks before and shecan't move very well because
she was paralyzed from the stroke, plus she also has Alstimers, Iunno how to spell it...
And i luv her soo much that i can't explain with words on how much i luve her,
plus she's been crying everyday since i left korea because she couldn't see me....
And john jst remined me of her...
John's story was also very inspirational also regarding my grandmother...
it made me think about How god says that he uses the weak to lead the strong,
Just like how he used david to lead israel, and how god chose John when he was still recovering
from stroke to influence others... I have to say, This is the longest devo I have done
in my life... HAHA
Billy Kim
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down