Always Worship
Very Happy

sept 27

Go down

sept 27

Post  Grace on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 pm

hi guys Smile

so in sam's sermon today, it really got me thinking .
i liked it when he asked "how much is Jesus worth to you?"
like we always know that Jesus is a part of our lives, but then ... how many times do we sit down and think to ourselves how important Jesus is.
God should be worth our lives, He should be our everything. God should be what we revolve around, so shouldnt He be worth a LOT?

on the question paper in Ohana, i put down that Jesus is worth

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
this much

but i dont think thats big enough. hahaha

have a good one guys !
good luck in school, and ill see you all next week Smile
Grace
Disposable

Number of posts : 416
Birthday : GB braces
Registration date : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sept 27

Post  Kevin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

yeeeeeeeeeeee i pretty much got what Grace got from todays sermon.

Sam asked how much is Jesus worth to us. He should be EVERYTHING to us. Everything we do should be all for him. But I realized that I don't do enough to prove that Jesus is my everything. Because Jesus should be worth more than anything in the world and we should be able to do anything and everything for Jesus because he's not worth less than a fuzzy peach.
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:40 pm

how much is Jesus worth to me?
I think i would go to the ends of the earth... only because i hate school so it would be for myself too ahaha...

but in reality, Jesus is everything to me! As cliche as that sounds. If someone, somehow, disproved Jesus... i would jump off my balcony that second. Im not suicidal i promise aha

HAVE A GOOD WEEK GUYS! i hope you get better Grace!!! dont eat to many cough drops!
-Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 pm

i want a piano keyboard....

Yes, i definitely got the same message as yous guys, how much is Jesus worth to me?
and sometimes we forget that we can't measure his worth, he can't be dexcribed with what we created.
Something i have to keep asking myself haha.

have a greaat week!
will send out the setlist soon!
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

how much is Jesus worth to me?

Wow I should ask myself that question more often, becasue everytime
It just gets harder to describe how amazing God is.
You keep learning how loving our God is.
Thank You God soooooo much! You are everything!
You keep constantly loving God more and more

K that is all!
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:32 am

This morning I overheard Sam talking to Jacob and Isaac about the song 'to the ends of the earth', and that it's a very missionsey song, and that its.. pretty intense in stating that we would go to the ends of the earth for him. And this brings us back to the question that everyone's talking about - "how much does God mean to me?" I'd have to say that God means everything.. But it's hard to say it becuase a lot of the times we don't act like it.. But when you really reflect on how much God has changed us, how much he's done for us, how much we rely on him and how much he loves us and we love him back, it's nice and simple: God means our life, because he IS our life..
It's just that we forget this a lot and we try to fill our lives with other things making us forget God at the core and centre of it..
So I really hope taht when we sang 'to the ends of the earth' today, that we really did lift it up as a decleration of our dedication to God. As the week starts fresh I hope that every single one of us can say the same and really go that extra mile for God.

Sorry this was so late. But after spending this WHOLE WEEKEND on my law paper, it's FINALLY FINITO!
WOOT WOOT
hahah should i start on the rest of my hwk or just forget about it Razz
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Kim on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 pm

i rememeber i did it yesterday at about 11 30 yesterday but i guess it didn't work so i'll do it again now...
sam's sermone was very powerful and not to get off topic but u guys did a great job on sunday... I did horrible, HAHA~~
but neways, During this sermone, the thing that popped up to me the most was about the girl getting shot because
she said she believed in god... People say that god is worth their life but i say he's worth A LOT more than that....
God is not even comparable to our lives... So we should all be willing to die for him...Altho it sounds rele bad, the girl
did the right thing by saying she believes in god even tho she's in a situation like this...
Billy Kim
Disposable

Number of posts : 345
Birthday : August 4th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down