Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isaiah 41 (Jun 8)

4 posters

Go down

Isaiah 41 (Jun 8) Empty Isaiah 41 (Jun 8)

Post  Isaac Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Arrow
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Isaiah 41 (Jun 8) Empty Re: Isaiah 41 (Jun 8)

Post  hannahlee Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 pm

HBD E-SAK!!!

I really liked Isaiah 41 because it gave me a lot of confidence in God, especially as a Christian in a sinful world.

I liked...like every line. Hahaha. But I especially liked:

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

- God's right hand is a really potent thing, and for Him to declare that He will uphold you with His own right hand is the greatest protection/insurance in the world! This verse really expresses that there is technically nothing that we should be fearful of, because God is with us. I wish I could practice such faith, and it's something to really work towards...Internalizing these facts and living my life without fear.

11 "All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.

- This verse reminded me of what Pastor Dennis and Sam have talked about in their sermons. We have a just God who will take His vengeance on our behalf, if need be, on the sinners of this world. Scary thought..for the perpetrators...hahahah.

- H
hannahlee
hannahlee
minion

Number of posts : 219
Birthday : how tall? CN tower tall...

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 am

2 weeks to go
cant wait till school's out. lets all party together.. hahha i will go frolicking in the green grass as soon as im done. feel free to join me.
time: time is no matter.
Smile

haha anyhooo
Isaiah 41:

6 each helps the other
and says to his brother, "Be strong!"
7 The craftsman encourages the goldsmith,
and he who smooths with the hammer
spurs on him who strikes the anvil.

This is about how people really come together in times when the earth seems to have been trembling, when people were pretty confused and lost and scared. Haha everytime I read about things like this I always think about our praise team, and i really think that this is an area that we can always improve on.
I mean - just take a look at devos in the past week. We haven't had a full-devo in forever! Everyone's stressed case of exams and such and I know we’re all going through our own personal things… And it seems that its times like these when we stop talking to each other, when we sort of isolate ourselves for the rest of the week. But if anything now is when the forum should be flourishing and we’re all texting and msning to help each other out. I mean, it’s so easy to pretend that we’re all cool and life is perfect when we see each other on Friday nights and Sunday mornings… But what’s the point if we’re not helping each other out and encouraging each other? Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 am

sorry guys... im studying now so im saving my devos for BREAK SmileSmileSmile but i will have it up later later later tonight
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobPk Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

i did do my devos, but my internet was hacked up yesterday, well not today obviously haha.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down