Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isaiah 35 (Jun 2)

3 posters

Go down

Isaiah 35 (Jun 2) Empty Isaiah 35 (Jun 2)

Post  Isaac Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 pm

cat
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Isaiah 35 (Jun 2) Empty Re: Isaiah 35 (Jun 2)

Post  JacobPk Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Your name is GLorious - Tear DOwn the Walls. what a sick song.

I like this chapter, not so much about destruction, but about God and what will happen in his name. So exciting.

Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come

Ever have those panic attacks where you look to God last, to don't know what to do, so you put GOd as the last option? Go to God first! Remember, if you truly worship and you're always thinking about him, he will come to you first when you have struggles. ALso, when you feel weak, weary, remember it is GOd who provides strength, just ASK for it!

And a highway will be there;
it will be called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not journey on it;
it will be for those who walk in that Way;

Our relationship with GOd is an everlasting journey, that will ALWAYS be joyful, amazing, loving etc.
Aren't we so honoured, so priviledged to be chosen by God to be accepted by him, to know Him? i know i am.
We will be able to walk in the path of Holiness, and we get the honour to walk in his WAY. Amazing isn't it?
THink about it. God chose YOU.
JacobPk
JacobPk
Disposable

Number of posts : 458
Birthday : I like men

Back to top Go down

Post  dennis Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 am

I have one more exam to go! Yes Yes Yes.

Can I just tell you guys a story? Okay, so (for Hannah) you know the place we study at the library? I was sitting there alone today studying, and this Indian couple came and sat down next to me. I didn't mind because they brought all of their books that I thought would be used to study. My my, was I wrong. Basically for the next hour and a half, the couple sent love notes to each other when they were sitting 5cm away from each other. They would laugh hysterically, slam their hands the table, and k-i-s-s. YEA. I was definitely scarred for life. Also, I had a stuffy nose, so I was rubbing my nose at one point for about 2 seconds, and they stared at me as if I was really unhygienic. It was the greatest time of my life.//...

Isaiah 35

I think from this chapter, we get a glimpse of what a place like heaven looks like. In the previous chapter, the context was that, when people don't give glory to God and realize that He's in control, God will have vengeance on them. However, in this one, we can see that God can bless those that accept Him and see Him as their Savior in ways that we can't fathom. A lot of the miracles stated in this chapter, like the opened eyes of the blind and the lame leaping like a deer, all happen in the new testament with Jesus and His disciples.

Even though heaven seems like the only place where troubles and worries disappear, this chapter shows that heaven is filled with pure joy not because it's the divine "heaven", but because all of the people there are the ones that live their lives solely for God and constantly praise Him. So, even in this time, we can experience what heaven is like when we focus our hearts on God and never stop worshiping Him.
dennis
dennis
minion

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down