Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Jesus' Friends DEVO

Go down

We are Jesus' Friends DEVO Empty We are Jesus' Friends DEVO

Post  Allan Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:25 am

YAHH we are all Jesus's friends HIGH FIVE*

Jesus friends = all of us !!!

Lol, but really how amazing is Jesus. He wants and he goes out of his way to become close with us. He wants more than just a master- servant relationship. He wants us to become confortable with him and be able to call him a Friend. It just blows my mind when I think about it. The son of God wants to be our friend that's just ridiculous! A friend is someone you can trust, share, talk to everyday. Jesus wants to do all of that with us; he wants a hardy relationship with all of us. I sometimes forget just how awsome our God is. I sometimes just shut my windows when I am in a crappy mood, but during that time God is constantly knocking on the window, becasue he cares for us and he wants us to share the pain and not just bottle it up. I am so greatful to know God and the concern he had for every last one of us. We may close our doors once in a while, but he is always there just waiting patiently until we are ready to share our hearts with him. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down