Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO DEVOTION 16

Go down

HELLO DEVOTION 16 Empty HELLO DEVOTION 16

Post  Allan Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 am

Man that was a short chapter

Devo 16

Verse 33 (lol I am going to work my way back)

U have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have over come this world

Basically Jesus is comforting his Disciples, and to sum it up he says that we will fall and have hard times.

Sometimes you feel like just cursing outloud because something went crappy and things are not going your merry way, and we start to grovel
about the things happening in our lives; sometimes it's for big reasons and sometimes it is for petty reasons. Whatever obstacles we may face Jesus has already passed gone through it. Jesus has faced obstacles that are 10000 times worse that the things we face and complain about. We might look down at life a few days but, it's nice to know that Jesus who is by ourside 24/7 has already faced all the challenges life has to offer and it's comforting to know that Jesus is there with us in our tough times. We may not always think about him when we are stressed but he is always there. It's weird how we are functioned. We try to act tough and try to forget about our screw ups, and after a while we always end up praying at the last moment. Well maybe thats just me? I think thats a habit I need to break.

I think at the end of the day, all those screw ups are very meaningful and precious. Obviously not everything is going to go your way, but i think that because of those misfortunate events actually brings you closer to Jesus. (lol well I think so)

LoL K GOOD NIGHT EVEEYONE

BACK TO studying MY Goodness why the so much test and quizes uhh it's 12 pm

K FOR REALS G'D NIGHT
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down