Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devo from the Cripple

2 posters

Go down

Devo from the Cripple Empty Devo from the Cripple

Post  Michael Ha Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 am

"Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit."

I learned that the only thing you really need is the knowledge and love of God, and an understanding of both things to live a happy life.
It's either that, or you take it to the next level by using your knowledge and understanding to dedicate your entire life to spreading the Word of God by becoming a nomadic preacher haha. I think anyone who does this will be very happy because they will have a sense of belonging everywhere. This is probably the most important thing a human being needs: sense of belonging.
I say people who embark on the journey to spreading the Word of God will have sense of belonging everywhere because God loves everyone equally, and the one who decides to take on this path will probably ending feeling the same way. Therefore, wherever you go, you will love and be loved so despite the many places you may go to, they will all feel like home.
Also, the nomadic preachers will also feel comfortable doing whatever they wish, because they aren't rooted to any of society's ideals.
I think it'll be hard to start this type of life as you're leaving everything behind, but I think its experiences will be very rewarding.
.. incidentally, this is my back-up plan if I don't get anywhere in life haha jks jks
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Devo from the Cripple Empty Re: Devo from the Cripple

Post  Isaac Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:42 am

10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully
yummmmmy fruit....
As mike touched on verse 10, i wont repeat its message but tell you what i feel about it. Usually we dont read about "different kinds of fruit" right? but mikes version words it like that more clearly.Cause i guess in reality, we do "bear" different kinds.... And in verse 11 it talks about being strengthened by God and have great "endurance". I like that word. In sports its the difference between a good team and a great team. In Christian talk i think its the difference between a long lasting Christian and a "on-and-off" one.

MAN im tired..... night!
-Enjoy!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down