Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yo 5.

3 posters

Go down

yo 5. Empty yo 5.

Post  Andy Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

hi

it starts off clearly saying be imitators of Christ and live a life of love. Which is technically pretty simple to do as we received the amazing and unfailing love from God, we can in turn show it to someone else in our lives. We must show it to everyone, regardless of who they are and what they did, as God loves EVERYBODY. In verse 7 it says do not be partners with them. We must try and keep away from sin and not associate with those that cause sin, as God knows that we can and will fall in to these temptations. And then it talks about the way we should live our lives, being the light of God, living life wisely. Finally for the last part, Paul points out a similarity between husbands and wives and God and us. No need for me to resay everything, but i just wanna mention that it is just surprising and phenomenal that God loves us this way. We can definitely rest assure that God will love us till the end.

Andy
minion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

yo 5. Empty Re: yo 5.

Post  Isaac Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey guys!
4 Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God.
When we joke around during praise practice, like the chauvinistic comments, penis jokes, and ahem chinese jokes Very Happy in reality they are bad so we should cut back on them before we cross the line, cause then its not a joke anymore. On that note,
2 For wives, this means submit to your husbands
Wink

-Enjoy!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Ha Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:04 am

Theory of Knowledge and the Bible coincide with each other to a very long extent
The part about not participating in things that other people do, and justifying it by the same reason is "appealing to common practice" and it's a logical fallacy in ToK.
I saw some other ones mentioned in the earlier Chapters too.
Anyway
the messages in these chapters are really straight forward, and reading it makes me remember all these things I should be doing.
As this Chapter also reminded me to love, and be good.
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: