Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JESUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE

3 posters

Go down

JESUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE Empty JESUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE

Post  Cathy Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Happy Valentines Day Everyoneee!

Ephesians 3: It was very pleasant to read Paul write to the church with words of so much encouragement. I liked verses 17-19 when he says
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. "
These verses were like a challenge to me - and it made me reflect on how much I really know God. If we were to go back and count how many years I've been a Christian and how long i've been going to church, how many bible studies or fellowship meetings I've attended one could assume that I know a lot about God. But that's really n ot the way it works - because Paul doesn't really mean how mcuh we know ABOUT God informationally. (is that a word). But how well we know God personally. But I think a lot of the times we fool ourselves into thinking that we know enough about God - especially when doing devos there are a lot fo times when we think 'But i already know this'. But there's SO MUCH about God that we don't know, and we can never stop growing and learning about the love of God. Our relationships with God can always be stronger, always more intimate. So spiritual plateaus? Big no no.
Let's keep learning and loving. Smile
Cathy
Cathy
Disposable

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

JESUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE Empty Re: JESUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE

Post  Isaac Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:51 am

Hey guys! I'm at rohs now with yacob playing NBA 09 and its sickkkk

I was reminded of our "always worship" moto when it talked about having Jeus in you. Logically if we say we live a life like Christ then we should be chanhed everyday. Personally I feel that I'm plateauing in my walk but I shouldn't be. I'm in such oppertunity to worship and learn, I think its because I haven't given the effort. Like a "bad boyfriend" you know?
I should be more aware that I'm lucky to be where I am and make the most of it. Even our band, look at how good we are overall. We have such a great foundation and friendship.

I must get back to my game... Ciao!

-Enjoy!
Isaac
Isaac
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Birthday : will you eat my baguette?

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Ha Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

Paul kept mentioning "plans" all throughout this book and through verses 1~14 in this chapter..
I wonder what God has planned for me...?
Paul said that when he realized God has something planned for him, and when he thinks about it, he falls to his knees and prays for the Father.. Paul probably liked what he's been doing, but what if I somehow found out God's plan for me and I didn't like it?
The answer is simple: trust in God and follow through.
Michael Ha
Michael Ha
minion

Number of posts : 214
Birthday : in you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down