Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devotion Nahum...N.A.H.U.M

2 posters

Go down

Devotion Nahum...N.A.H.U.M Empty Devotion Nahum...N.A.H.U.M

Post  Allan Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Ugh, sorry guy been in the bed the whole day, got the most disgusting cold and it's like world war 3 on my left nostril
Don't you just hate in when you can't taste anything, man this sucks, and right after exams too AGHHHHH!!!

Something positive...Going to jam at my friends house tomorrow to practice for soft rock cafe...oh now I get it (hard) rock, (soft) rock
opposite... dry laugh~

I am really getting interested in seeing God's angry side, never want personally get on the list, but I am amazed that such a loving God can be so angry too, but I learned that it is anger that is justified. Just like a father, when he punishes you, and you might say "I hate him", and what not, but I know it's so cliche, but he is disciplining you cause he loves you, and wants the best for you. Again we are taught from from Sunday school, God is nice, with magic fairy sprinkle , and pixie dust...Well God can get angry. If you think about it it's seem like God is such a contradictory figure, and that's how I used to see it. I am like OK... God is like the endless supply of love, and all of a sudden "kill all the man, women and child, leave no one alive". First of all if you were like me this came out of your mouth "WTH", this is so confusing, but is it justifiable. We tend to live in the present, and look at the now aspect, in this case "It was a slaughter", but God is not like us. He plans big difference form us. He does things that will have positive impact in the future, the only problem is we screw it up, and than when the bad stuff happens because of our mistakes we blame God. I can't remember where it is from but God ordered "?" to wipe out a sinful population, but they spared someone...Great and sin spreads from that one person, and we go GOD!!! WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT SUCH MISERY!..ummm you kind of did that to yourself. I am sorry I am all over the place. This all somehow relates to Nineveh.

The story of Nineveh.
Man God gets pissed...yah can't find a better word cause he is actually legit pissed, angry, frustrate, etc.

Wait...God is a jealous God.."OMG" A FLAW IN THE BIBLE. I think this is such a misconception. It uses the word jealous, but it's just a word, you can never relay your emotions in words. Or find a specific word for who you are. Because God does not want a challenger in a relationship. He means that he doesn't want someone who cannot fully commit themselves to God. It's more like God is a "concerned" God, again like a father he wants the best for you. He is concerned about the relationship he wants with us.

Man Advil sux...or it's just me
K c you guys

oops started a new topic sry forgot to press the reply button ...BLAME THE COLD
Lol editing
Allan
Allan
Disposable

Number of posts : 314
Birthday : Viet for life
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Devotion Nahum...N.A.H.U.M Empty Re: Devotion Nahum...N.A.H.U.M

Post  Roh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:03 am

haha, "World War 3" in your left nostril.
Hope you get better soon Allan!
Roh
Roh
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://milal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down