Always Worship
Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Always Worship
Very Happy
Always Worship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb 3rd 2013

2 posters

Go down

Feb 3rd 2013 Empty Feb 3rd 2013

Post  jaake kwon Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:47 am

So guys I don't have toooo much time. But I'll try and make this as short and concise as possible.

So basically, today we talked about how Jesus died for us and in return, we have to put an effort to be living sacrifices.
In the end, it was really a question revolving around whether God would approve of the lives we live with right now.
You know, whether we are being living sacrifices that are being worthy of being offered up to God, or if we're just flailing around the term like it's nothing to be noted.
jaake kwon
jaake kwon
Disposable

Number of posts : 338
Birthday : 7.21
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Feb 3rd 2013 Empty Re: Feb 3rd 2013

Post  Kevin Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:18 am

I loved today's sermon and what Pastor Mark emphasized today were the little things.
Simple things such as downloading music, downloading updated computer software, instead of buying it, are wrong.
Socially acceptable because everyone else does it, however from an ethical point of view, it is not.
However small these things were, they are APPLICABLE to our lives as Christians, and people in general.
He pointed out, that we know what is right and wrong. And by making those little wrong doings, right, we are taking small steps, to make our big steps easier.

Yee
Kevin
Kevin
Perfection

Number of posts : 903
Birthday : i'm an orphan
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down